Electric vehicles are the future of transportation. Electric mobility has become an essential part of mobility needs and will imply significant changes for vehicle manufacturers, governments, companies & individuals. Adoption of new technologies in Electric Vehicles will demand engineers with multidisciplinary skills and domain expertise or the new set of software and hardware tools.
New standards for testing and development has been implemented, the approach of charging has been the dearth and there has been drastic tech growth in battery technology.
Want to be the part of the next big thing in the mobility? And you want to explore the career opportunity in Electric Vehicles? This internship will help you to kick-start of your learning and career.
EV training module
This internship is intended to cover the EV subsystems, components, EV engineering, Hands on to build the simple EV to gain the idea and to put the solid foundation. Delivered by CF panel and industry experts. This course is a gateway for aspiring individuals with career seeking.
The course will be taught with interactive theory and demo kits for ease of understanding.
Electric Vehicle fundamentals
- Terminologies and Abbreviations
- Understanding units and calculations
Electric Vehicle Subsystems
- Battery Technology
- Battery Management Systems (BMS)
- Charging Systems
- Traction Motors
- Motor Controller
- Thermal management
- EV Safety
- Vehicle Control ECU
- Energy demand
- Functional criticality
- EV analogy and system understanding
Subsystems in details
- Specific vehicle case & calculations
- Traction battery characterisation
- BMS control approach with live demo
- Traction motor characterisation
- Traction controller characterisation
- Motor & Controller hands on session
Simulation for EV component sizing
- Limitation of hand calculations
- Intro to model based calculation
- Vehicle dynamics model
- Transmission and motor model
- Battery & characterisation model
- Component optimisation
- Future scope in MBC
Component analogy & selection case study
- Motor architecture, Battery chemistry, Controller, BMS, Charger and Conductor specifications
Hands-on session: Electric Bike Building
Copyright © 2017 Competences Factory All rights reserved | Design by Softech.Info